January Summary from the Calgary Elite Real Estate Team
- 2020 in Calgary kicked off with a slight increase in sales
- January sales have increased compared to the same period in 2019.
- Simultaneously, there have been reductions in new listings, inventory and a further decline in prices.
- At $417,100, benchmark prices are slightly lower than December, 2019, and are nearly 1% lower than benchmark prices from one year previous.
- Continuing lack of confidence in the energy industry has caused a reset in economic indicators including housing, and we continue to wait for a citywide return to balanced conditions and price stability.
January 2020 In Review
Total Sales Volume
Sales to New Listings Ratio
Days on Market
City of Calgary CREB Statistics
Share this Post